An Accredited Organization by the Philippine Council for NGO Certification
The policy and guidelines shall apply to all qualified partner communities of the University.
The Office for Grants, Endowments and Partnerships in Higher Education (OGEP) shall ensure that the Community Service/Outreach Grants are made available to qualified communities.
1. Community Service/Outreach Grants are available for qualitied partner communities.
2. Grants may only be released upon the request of an eligible unit of the University of Santo Tomas (including offices, alumni associations, and departments), subject to availability of funds.
3. To be qualified for the Community Service/Outreach Grants, a community should meet the following prerequisites:
4. The applicant shall comply with the following to avail the grant:
5. Documentary requirements shall be submitted to the OGEP three (3) months before the expected implementation of the activity.
6. Should the activity proposal be accepted by the UST REFI, the recipient community and the University unit involved are obliged to submit to the OGEP an activity report within two (2) weeks after the implementation of the activity.
1. The representatives of the community and the involved University unit submit the requirements stated above to the OGEP.
2. The OGEP Director reviews and endorses the request to the UST REFI President.
3. The UST REFI President approves the request.
4. The OGEP notifies and releases the fund to the grantee.
1. The Office for Grants, Endowments and Partnerships in Higher Education shall regularly update the Office of the UST REFI President on its activities.
2. The OGEP shall update the Quality Management Office on the output of its activities for purposes of quality control, quality assurance and quality audit.
3. The Executive Assistant for Grants, Endowments and Partnerships in Higher Education shall supervise the updates and the submission of reports.
This policy shall be communicated to all units upon approval by the Director for Grants, Endowments and Partnerships in Higher Education.
Accredited by the following institutions: