An Accredited Organization by the Philippine Council for NGO Certification
The policy and guidelines shall apply to all qualified faculty members in the University.
The Office for Grants, Endowment and Partnerships in Higher Education (OGEP) shall ensure that Thesis and Dissertation Grants are awarded to qualified applicants.
1. To be qualified for Thesis and Dissertation Grants, the applicant must be a tenured faculty member enrolled and finishing a masteral or doctoral degree program in the top universities, or at least those known for their high quality standards as specialized institutions.
2. The applicant shall comply with these requirements:
3. Thesis Grant is set a maximum of twenty thousand pesos (PhP 20,000.00) while Dissertation Grant at thirty thousand pesos (PhP 30,000.00).
4. For Thesis Grant, funds are released following this schedule:
5. For Dissertation Grant, funds shall be released following this schedule:
6. The grantee shall abide by the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and all existing rules and regulation of the University governing study grants.
Definition of Terms
1. Thesis and Dissertation Grants are available to tenured faculty members to enable them to finish their masters or doctoral degrees. The grants are to complement the assistance given to faculty members by the Office of Vice Rector for Academic Affairs. The grants cover the material and other costs in the conduct of the research, not to exceed the limits set by the Foundation.
1. The faculty member submits the requirements to the Dean.
2. The Dean recommends the faculty member’s application for thesis/ dissertation grant to the Office of the Vice Rector for Academic Affairs (OVRAA).
3. The OVRAA endorses the faculty member’s application for thesis/dissertation to OGEP and to the Foundation President for approval.
4. The OGEP prepares the MOA for signature of the grantee and the Foundation President, witnessed by the Dean, RCD, OVRAA and Director for Grants, Endowments and Partnerships in Higher Education.
5. The OGEP releases the fund to the grantee.
1. The Office for Grants, Endowments and Partnerships in Higher Education shall regularly update the Office of the Rector on its activities (on awarding thesis and dissertation grants).
2. The Office for Grants, Endowments and Partnerships in Higher Education shall update the Quality Management Office on the output of its activities (on awarding thesis and dissertation grants) for purposes of quality control, quality assurance and quality audit.
3. The Executive Assistant for Grants, Endowments and Partnerships in Higher Education shall supervise the updates and the submission of reports.
This policy shall be communicated to all units upon approval by the Director for Grants, Endowments and Partnerships in Higher Education.
Accredited by the following institutions: